A short description copied from the Wiki:
Seringa(Romanian for seringe) is an SQL injection framework featuring high customizability and a user-friendly interface. It is completely open source. It uses the .NET 4.0 framework and Windows Presentation Foundation(WPF) for the GUI. With regard to design it utilizes the Strategy Pattern to distinguish between various SQLi strategies whilst storing other relevant data such as exploits, payloads and patterns in xml files so that the framework can be easily customized from the outside(a manifestation of the Open-Closed Principle).
Seringa allows you to:
- scan Google search results given a search string
- test search results for SQLi vulnerability
- test a single url for vulnerability
- extract a database structure(databases,tables,columns) in a tree form
- execute given payloads and receive results(some predefined queries include current database name, current database user, current database version etc)
- save your penetration testing process to a file(mapping file) and load it later
- use a proxy(regular or socks) when testing
Everyone is welcomed to contribute.